top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

What areas do you serve?

We are based out of Santa Rosa, CA and serve the San Francisco Bay Area including Sonoma County, Napa County, Marin County, San Francisco, and beyond. We are happy to bring Mossimo to your event. Travel fees for time and fuel will be charged for any events further than 35 miles from Santa Rosa.

What are your rates?

Each event is unique and customized based on a variety of factors, including location, hours, number of guests, number of bartenders, and the services you are requesting. The best way to receive a quote quickly is to submit an inquiry form and we can usually get back to you within 24 hours.

Do you provide the alcohol?

In accordance with California law, the client must provide any alcohol used in our services. But we make it as easy as possible. Once we decide on the cocktails, beer and wine, we will create a shopping list for you. You can order online through one of our vendors, or order through a local store (e.g. BevMo, TotalWine) and we will handle the rest.

Do you provide bartenders?

Yes, we provide friendly, certified bartenders to ensure your guests have a first-rate experience.

What types of events can you do?

We do most private events, corporate events, fundraisers, and weddings. We cannot serve the general public, so we do not serve at street fairs, farmers markets or festivals. But there are exceptions with public events that we can discuss.

What is the process to reserve a date?

Once we have created a proposal to fit your needs, a small non-refundable deposit and signed contract will be required to hold your date.

Can we add decorations to the tap truck?

Yes, Mossimo loves to get dressed up. He loves florals, balloons, props, just about anything that doesn’t risk damaging his finishes. Corporate branding and wraps are possible, too.

Can you serve kegs of beer?

Yes, we have four taps so you can choose up to four kegs consisting of beer, wine, prosecco, craft cocktails, mocktails, hard seltzers, nitro cold brew coffee or just about anything else we can put in a keg!

Where can Mossimo be placed?

Mossimo can be positioned indoors at most venues with standard double doors. He is just shy of 5 feet wide, 9 feet long, and 6 feet tall at the highest point.

For outdoor events, we will need to be on level ground. If we are moving Mossimo into a backyard, courtyard or driveway, ideally, we need a level pathway, no steps or stairs and a width of at least 5 ½ feet.

Is electricity required?

Yes, we need to be within 75 feet of a 110-volt 20-amp outlet. If there is no electricity available, such as in a park or remote outdoor setting, a small generator can be rented for power.

Are you licensed and insured?

Yes, all of our bartenders are certified TIPS bartenders, and we carry General liability and Liquor liability insurance.

Can Mossimo be rented without the bartending service?

Yes, we can rent Mossimo as a movie prop, party prop, or as a working bar for venues and caterers to use. If you are pouring from the taps, we will always include one staff member with the rental to ensure all the tap systems work properly throughout your event.

bottom of page